Sight to Sight



This sketch is special for me as this was one of my first sketches in, I ever tried seriously. When I decided to make it, I did not feel much confident, but I prove myself wrong when I saw the result. This may not be the best painting but a piece which I feel satisfied with as I tried something out of my comfort zone. I chose an eye as my first sketch because eyes look and speak aesthetically if one looks into it. It is also said "Eyes speak all the words that the mouth can't " which can be seen in the real world as one never makes an eye contact while speaking a lie as eyes are like a door to the soul of the person. So, it is the charm which attracted me to make the sketch of an eye. 


Comments

  1. Your sketch and ur thoughts both are wonderful. Looking forward to see more from you 😊❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the sketch babe... Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sketch and beautifully written! Great going! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Article! Are you planning to host an office Holi party? entertainment has to be your top priority. That’s why we bring a holi employee engagement event to memorise your office Holi celebration .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art from the Past

Lockdown Creativity

A Stranger at Platform No.8